Articles in Press
This page contains the just accepted publications and articles in press.
April 19, 2019
- Restricted access2019 AATS/ACC/ASE/SCAI/STS Expert Consensus Systems of Care Document: A Proposal to Optimize Care for Patients With Valvular Heart DiseaseA Joint Report of the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American College of Cardiology, American Society of Echocardiography, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic SurgeonsWriting Committee, Thoralf M. Sundt, et al.
March 22, 2019
- Restricted accessCorrectionI.S. Anand
- Effects of Icosapent Ethyl on Total Ischemic Events: From REDUCE-ITDeepak L. Bhatt, on Behalf of the REDUCE-IT Investigators∗, et al.
- Restricted access2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: Executive SummaryA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesDonna K. Arnett, Boback Ziaeian, et al.
- Restricted access2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesDonna K. Arnett, Boback Ziaeian, et al.
March 18, 2019
March 17, 2019
- Restricted accessSonothrombolysis in ST-segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Treated with Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionWilson Mathias, The Microvascular Recovery with Ultrasound in Acute Myocardial Infarction (MRUSMI) Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessHealth Status After Transcatheter Mitral-Valve Repair in Heart Failure and Secondary Mitral RegurgitationCOAPT TrialSuzanne V. Arnold, on behalf of the COAPT Investigators, et al.
March 15, 2019
- Restricted accessPatients with Recent Acute Coronary Syndrome and Polyvascular Disease Derive Large Absolute Benefit from Alirocumab: ODYSSEY OUTCOMES TrialJ. Wouter Jukema, for the ODYSSEY OUTCOMES Committees and Investigators†, et al.
- Restricted accessTransthyretin Stabilization by AG10 in Symptomatic Transthyretin Amyloid CardiomyopathyDaniel P. Judge, Stephen B. Heitner, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of Microvascular Disease on Cardiovascular Events in Type 2 DiabetesSubodh Verma, on behalf of the EMPA-REG OUTCOME Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessPublic Reporting of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Outcomes: Institutional Costs and Physician BurdenRishi K. Wadhera, Robert W. Yeh, et al.
March 04, 2019
- Restricted accessLongitudinal Titration of Medical Therapy for Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction: CHAMP-HF RegistryStephen J. Greene, Javed Butler, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation of Cardiovascular Disease With Respiratory DiseasePaul Carter, Christopher A. Miller, et al.
March 01, 2019
- CorrectionP.A. Schneider, T. Zeller, et al.
- Restricted accessDrug-Eluting Stent Implantation and Long-term Survival following Peripheral Artery RevascularizationEric A. Secemsky, Robert W. Yeh, et al.
February 19, 2019
- Restricted access2019 ACC/AHA/ASE Advanced Training Statement on Echocardiography (Revision of the 2003 ACC/AHA Clinical Competence Statement on Echocardiography)A Report of the ACC Competency Management CommitteeSusan E. Wiegers, Madhav Swaminathan, et al.
February 06, 2019