- Restricted accessClinical Outcomes With Bioabsorbable Polymer- Versus Durable Polymer-Based Drug-Eluting and Bare-Metal StentsEvidence From a Comprehensive Network Meta-AnalysisTullio Palmerini, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
Cardiac Surgery: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe Effect of Dabigatran Plasma Concentrations and Patient Characteristics on the Frequency of Ischemic Stroke and Major Bleeding in Atrial Fibrillation PatientsThe RE-LY Trial (Randomized Evaluation of Long-Term Anticoagulation Therapy)Paul A. Reilly, RE-LY Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Prognostic Impact of Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography in Patients With Kawasaki Disease and Coronary Artery LesionsA 15-Year Follow-Up StudyNobutaka Noto, Shori Takahashi, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation of Contemporary Sensitive Troponin I Levels at Baseline and Change at 1 Year With Long-Term Coronary Events Following Myocardial Infarction or Unstable AnginaResults From the LIPID Study (Long-Term Intervention With Pravastatin in Ischaemic Disease)Harvey D. White, LIPID Study Investigators, et al.
Biomarkers: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessHuman Heart RateHeritability of Resting and Stress Values in Twin Pairs, and Influence of Genetic Variation in the Adrenergic Pathway at a Microribonucleic Acid MicroRNA Motif in the 3′-UTR of Cytochrome b561Kuixing Zhang, Daniel T. O'Connor, et al.
NEWS FROM THE NHLBI
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessMultimodality Imaging for the Assessment of Total Artificial Heart FunctionComplementary Utility of 2- and 3-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography and Computed TomographyNina Ghosh, Michael Steigner, et al.
FROM THE ACC
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessPositron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography for Diagnosis of Prosthetic Valve EndocarditisSuggestions to Increase Diagnostic AccuracyFrancesco Bertagna, Giorgio Treglia, et al.
APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA/ASE/ASNC/HFSA/HRS/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/STS 2013 Multimodality Appropriate Use Criteria for the Detection and Risk Assessment of Stable Ischemic Heart DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Failure Society of America, Heart Rhythm Society, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and Society of Thoracic SurgeonsMichael J. Wolk, Joseph M. Allen, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesDonna K. Arnett, Boback Ziaeian, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesClyde W. Yancy, Bruce L. Wilkoff, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology