- Restricted accessProspective Application of Pre-Defined Intravascular Ultrasound Criteria for Assessment of Intermediate Left Main Coronary Artery LesionsResults From the Multicenter LITRO StudyJose M. de la Torre Hernandez, LITRO Study Group (Spanish Working Group on Interventional Cardiology), et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessPredictors of Coronary Heart Disease Events Among Asymptomatic Persons With Low Low-Density Lipoprotein CholesterolMESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)Ron Blankstein, Khurram Nasir, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Valvular Heart Disease
Valvular Heart Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessHigh-Intensity Signals in Carotid Plaques on T1-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging Predict Coronary Events in Patients With Coronary Artery DiseaseTeruo Noguchi, Hiroaki Naito, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessInfluence of 9p21.3 Genetic Variants on Clinical and Angiographic Outcomes in Early-Onset Myocardial InfarctionDiego Ardissino, Italian Atherosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology Investigators, et al.
Genetics/Genomics: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessA Critical Reappraisal of Differences in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillator Effectiveness Between Men and Women in the MADIT-CRT TrialAlessandro Durante, Paolo G. Camici, et al.
EXPERT CONSENSUS DOCUMENT
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Valve TherapyA Professional Society Overview from the American College of Cardiology Foundation and the Society of Thoracic SurgeonsDavid R. Holmes, Michael J. Mack, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Fri Jun 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More