YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessMicroembolization During Carotid Artery Stenting in Patients With High-Risk, Lipid-Rich PlaqueA Randomized Trial of Proximal Versus Distal Cerebral ProtectionPiero Montorsi, Antonio L. Bartorelli, et al.
Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Restricted accessBenefit of Early Statin Therapy in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction Who Have Extremely Low Low-Density Lipoprotein CholesterolKi Hong Lee, KAMIR (Korea Acute Myocardial Infarction Registry) Investigators, et al.
Acute Myocardial Infarction: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessHigh Serum Testosterone Is Associated With Reduced Risk of Cardiovascular Events in Elderly MenThe MrOS (Osteoporotic Fractures in Men) Study in SwedenClaes Ohlsson, Åsa Tivesten, et al.
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Restricted accessCardiac Resynchronization Therapy Reduces Left Atrial Volume and the Risk of Atrial Tachyarrhythmias in MADIT-CRT (Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial with Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)Andrew Brenyo, Ilan Goldenberg, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness of Computed Tomography Screening for Coronary Artery Calcium in Asymptomatic IndividualsBob J.H. van Kempen, M.G. Myriam Hunink, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Biomarkers in Valve Disease
- Restricted accessProspective Validation of the Prognostic Usefulness of B-Type Natriuretic Peptide in Asymptomatic Patients With Chronic Severe Aortic RegurgitationRodolfo Pizarro, Arturo M. Cagide, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Fri Jun 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More