- Restricted accessCardiovascular Mortality in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Is Mainly Related to Impaired P2Y12 Inhibition by ClopidogrelOlivier Morel, Patrick Ohlmann, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessDynamic 3-Dimensional Stress Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Perfusion ImagingDetection of Coronary Artery Disease and Volumetry of Myocardial Hypoenhancement Before and After Coronary StentingRobert Manka, Ingo Paetsch, et al.
Radiation Therapy and Cardiovascular Disease
Radiation Therapy and Cardiovascular Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessIntramyocardial Injection of Autologous Cardiospheres or Cardiosphere-Derived Cells Preserves Function and Minimizes Adverse Ventricular Remodeling in Pigs With Heart Failure Post-Myocardial InfarctionShuo-Tsan Lee, Eduardo Marbán, et al.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM JACC
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Fri Jun 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More