- Restricted accessA Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Comparison Study of Triple Antiplatelet Therapy With Dual Antiplatelet Therapy to Reduce Restenosis After Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation in Long Coronary LesionsResults From the DECLARE-LONG II (Drug-Eluting Stenting Followed by Cilostazol Treatment Reduces Late Restenosis in Patients with Long Coronary Lesions) TrialSeung-Whan Lee, DECLARE-LONG II Study Investigators, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Pre-Participation Athletic Screening
Pre-Participation Athletic Screening: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe Effect of Mediterranean Diet on Metabolic Syndrome and its ComponentsA Meta-Analysis of 50 Studies and 534,906 IndividualsChristina-Maria Kastorini, Demosthenes B. Panagiotakos, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted access2011 ACCF/AHA/HRS Focused Updates Incorporated Into the ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Atrial FibrillationA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines Developed in partnership with the European Society of Cardiology and in collaboration with the European Heart Rhythm Association and the Heart Rhythm SocietyValentin Fuster, L. Samuel Wann, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Fri Jun 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More